IMPORTANT PSA

 Hey everyone (aka, hi mom)! It's Molly. 

So basically, when I went to Europe over the summer, I forgot how to post things using Blogger. And quite frankly, I don't feel like relearning. So I have decided, since nobody views our blog anyway, to just put the link to our Google Photos album, where you can watch all our videos!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p5dXva2ZWPA83LRV9

 

Also, I want to make an important note that these videos are mainly for our own entertainment. We really enjoy making them, but we aren't doing this for anybody except for ourselves, and also to send to our family and friends to annoy them! We aren't really trying to make an online presence, but you can still view these videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

IMPORTANT POST: PLEASE READ: DONATE TO UKRAINE!!!